Social Science Faculty receive more than $400,000 in Insight Development Grants
Researchers from the Faculty of Social Science have received six Insight Development Grants in the 2017 grant competition, worth more than $400,000.
- David Armstrong, Political Science: Big Data, Hypothesis Testing and the Future of Quantitative Political Science
- Kate Choi, Sociology: Residential preferences and patterns: innovative use of data to describe the formulation of the cultural mosaic
- Jason Gilliland, Geography: Pilot Testing a Novel Intervention to Reduce Household Food Waste
- Carol Hunsberger, Geography: Justice and fairness in Canadian energy governance
- Rachel Margolis, Sociology: Family Dynamics Surrounding Parental Leave in Canada: New Insights from Administrative Data
- Bonnie Simpson, DAN Management and Organizational Studies, A Global Food Paradox: Examining the Relationship Between Resource Scarcity and Food Waste