Benefits for Employers
- Gain access to high-quality, high-achieving students who are eager to apply their knowledge and skills
- 4 month work terms available – host an intern and evaluate their potential as future employees!
- Bring enthusiasm, creativity, and innovation to your organization
- Increase your company’s brand on campus
Interested in learning more about the types of funding opportunities available to assist with the cost of hiring an intern? Visit hirewesternU for more information!
“Something we value about Alex is his ability to really own the position. It was clear the first day that he go here, he was eager to take what he had learned through his education and apply it in a practical manner to our business processes.”
- Steve Todd, Polar Imaging Inc. with Alexandru Ion, Marketing Intern, Western Social Science student
“What I think is so important about Liberal Arts students in tech is the outside perspective that they bring. Their research skills, their understanding of their demographic and giving their input on how we should execute things was instrumental for us being able to develop our work.”
- Sarah Imrie, Start.ca with Rettika Mandal, Marketing Intern, Western Social Science Student
“It’s made me confident in myself, as well as set my expectations for what I can expect when I graduate.”
- Alexandru Ion, Western Social Science student on his internship experience at Polar Imaging Inc. (Summer 2018)